Magestic Systems, Inc. is recognized worldwide as a leading provider of composite manufacturing solutions and has developed superior integrated applications to optimize laser-assisted composite hand layup process.
Magestic Systems’ TruLASER View Composites V5/V6 enables composite manufacturers to access and organize native CATIA V5 CPD data and generate laser projection files. TruLASER View Composites V5/V6 is installed worldwide to support composite manufacturers across multiple industries, including but not limited to: aerospace, wind energy, transportation, and automotive.
TruLASER View Composites V5/V6 provides manufacturers with the ability to set up a scalable process for laser-assisted hand layup. With widespread applicability, TruLASER View Composites V5/V6 is the ONLY laser projection solution on the market today that enables users to use native CATIA V5 CPD design data for laser-assisted hand layup. From small to large-scale composite fabricators, TruLASER View Composites V5/V6 ensures a repeatable process to meet or exceed engineering requirements. Using information directly from the CATIA 3D model, manufacturers are able to minimize the possibility of human error in the hand layup process. TruLASER View Composites V5/V6 allows users to replace hard tooling and hand measurements with 3D laser projections.
TruLASER View Composites V5/V6 is an embedded CATIA V5 application that enables the material properties, grain, and label information to be attained automatically from the V5 CPD model without the manual intervention, which is required by programs using universal translators such as DXF and IGES. TruLASER View Composites V5/V6 is the only program of its kind that does not require the time consuming process of adding this data in a secondary operation. TruLASER View Composites V5/V6 ensures that CPD model revisions are applied every time a laser projection file is created.
Standard Feature Benefits
- Advanced Projection for All CATIA V5/V6 Wireframe Geometries and Text Formats
- Use Native CATIA V5/V6 Data as the Source for Laser Projection
- Eliminate Time-Consuming and Error Prone DXF/IGES Translations
- Optimize the Entire Layup Process and Improve Production Throughput
- Use CATIA 3D CPD Model Information With Any Brand Laser Projection Systems
- Eliminate Hard Tooling and Retooling Costs Associated with Traditional Hand Layup
- Quickly Process and Use Model Revisions
- Minimize Manual Measuring and Pre-Marking
- Lay up Material in an Organized and Repeatable Process
- Project Complex Layup Sequences Without a Ply Book
- Seamless Integration with CATIA V5/V6 Composites Design Workbenches